I had a very busy and long day with my clients but i wanted to still post this recipe as this is great for valentines day different and special for kids, they can make their own favorite.
So, how many of you have heard this, what did u make today? ahhhh mom,,i dont wanna eat this can you make something else something different , I have heard this so many times. What does your kids love to hate the most? well no matter how many different things I make and try they do have a tendency of getting bored very soon. I am not an expert but with my kids I am always trying new ways of introducing veggies in their meal.
When it comes to kids you always want to give them your best. I like to learn and experiment as i never know what they would like
So, when do you think your child can actually help you in kitchen? well my son is going to be 8 this year and i can call him my assistant in helping with this recipe. It is so easy that he can manage this on his own and simply see his own magic.
This whole plate was slurped in less than 5 minutes,,,RESULT : one happy mommy and 2 happy kids:)
- 4 pcs Bread Slices
- cream cheese spread
- garden spread
- mint sauce (chutney)
- (any veggies your child likes)
- Cut the crust of the bread.
- Roll the bread with a rolling pin, use a light hand and make the bread flat.
- Add your choices of sauces. I used ketchup and cream cheese together, cream cheese spread and pineapple sauce, cream cheese spread and green chutney, yellow american cheese and just plain jelly. Kids love it all.
- Add your choice of vegetables on the side so that it makes it easier to roll. I used cucumber, spinach and carrots.
- Roll the bread, it will stick because of the sauces.
- Cut into pieces. You can serve it just like that or heat it up in oven for two minutes.